I am officially back home!
I had such a wonderful vacation full of breath-taking beauty. Wow!
There is sooooo much, I don't know where to start. I want to share everything with you but don't want to bore you either. So, I picked the highlights and will share them with you in five Parts.

Part One: Cranberry, P.A.

(Flowers in my brother-in-laws back yard)

After a 6 hour flight, we arrived at the Pittsburgh airport-picked up our rental car and drove north about 20 minutes to Cranberry Township where Sean's brother lives. It was so nice and peaceful there. All you could hear were crickets, no traffic zooming by like in L.A. Haha. Instead of city light everywhere, the sky was pitch black and filled with stars to gaze upon. :)

Sean's brother, Scott and his little baby, Lexi greeted us with great hospitality too. Thanks Scott!

(Cute little Lexi)

Scott took us hiking the next day, which was soooo gorgeous. I forget what the park was called. I didn't get everything because some of the hiking required climbing on rocks and it seemed to dangerous to trek my new baby(Canon) around. We went to this one spot where there were these big boulders that you could climb around and they were covered in moss. It was amazing.
Here are some pictures I did manage to take. :)










Then we drove off to Erie, P.A.

And That's all for now! Check back soon for Part Two. :)

2 comments:

Suze said...

looks like you had a great time! Welcome back!!!

Emily said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Love the pics. Definitely a pretty area.