Bursting Blueberry Poundcake: Poundcake minis with lemon curd and a blueberry baked in the middle. Frosted with a lime buttercream, raspberry mascarpone frosting, fresh raspberries & blueberries, and white chocolate shavings.

I gave a box of these to my aunt who called me raving that they were out of this world. She may be a little bias though. Thanks Marsh!


I actually liked these ones a lot too, I ate them fresh out of the oven-Which was good. But, I also had one that had sat a couple days in the fridge that was really good too-they had developed their pound-cakyness taste a little more.

I loved the texture of the batter though. So creamy and thick.



So that's pretty much it for now. See you soon.

THE END!

3 comments:

Stef said...

I love how you decorate each one of the set differently. I like the basket weave one. Lucky Aunt!

slush said...

I have a fantastic coconut poundcake recipe, but didnt know how it would do as a cupcake. Yours look great! And I love how you topped them.

marae said...

ivy this looks so cute...!! i love blueberry and poundcake..mmmm. and cupcake form. perfecto!