COOKING IN ITALIA:
Well, life has swallowed me whole people. We are in the thick of remodeling, and settling into our new home. AND…Hey, if you don’t already know, we are having a little baby boy in mid-November! YAY!


So, I have haven’t had any time for kitchen projects and blogging. Most of my kitchen things are actually still packed at the moment, anxiously awaiting their new home.

I can’t wait to share the adventures I will have in my new kitchen. Keep checking in, I should be posting shortly. I always get so many fun ideas, it's just a matter of actually making them. LOL. 
Finding new recipes and ideas to make contribute to my happiness and along with that, is sharing these things with friends on and off the blog world. I am especially excited because we have a good apple tree, orange tree, and 2 peach trees. They seem to be finishing their season for now though. Booo! I may have to wait a while for the next harvest.
So finally, I am able to bring you pictures from my wonderful experience of a the cooking I took in Italy with my mother and sister. We had a lot of fun and a TON of food. :) If you want the detailed names or recipes to what you see below, let me know and I will provide them to you.

The instructors were just amazing and so much fun. I will remember them in my hearts forever.


making pasta from scratch. Flour, eggs, salt, and major arm muscles.


Pork chop cut into three, rubbed with salt, pepper and sage, sandwiched mozarella, and wrapped in bacon.







Zucchini stuffed with zucchini chopped and bread crumbs, then baked.

Fresh parmesan and herb pasta bowl, baked and then frozen over a bowl to shape.


Me and our lead chef instructor, she was so lively and fun!


THE END! Gratzi Italia-for a lovely vacation. :)

1 comment:

Suze said...

That looks like just the DREAM trip!! And the pork chop/mozz thing wrapped in bacon? I think that might be a post!!
SO excited about your little boy!!