I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
No tag-backs
It was Michelle from Big Black Dogs who tagged me-thanks a lot! :) Just Kidding.
So here we go...

The rules are as follows:

# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on the blog.
# Write six random things about yourself.
# Tag six people at the end of your post.
# Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
# Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Random Things? About me?....Hummmm!
1. I rarely follow cooking recipes and directions.
2. I eat over-easy eggs on top of toast with jam. It's the salty-sweet combo thing.
3. I lost my vintage wedding ring in the snow a couple years ago.
4. I get paranoid about milk, dairy products, and cultured juice expiration dates and throw them out early."Does this smell funny?"
5. For the last year I have cut my own hair, just because when I decide I need a haircut, I need it right then and I can't wait to make an appointment at the salon.
6. Sometimes people are thrown off by my voice because it sounds like Minnie Mouse.

I am tagging:
Jen of Getting Fresh with Jenn
Stef of Cupcake Project
Manali of Cravings
Shannie of Shannie Cakes
Rachel of Coconut & Lime
Bunny of Bunny's Warm Oven

HAVE A WONDERFUL FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!
(Rent the HBO Series JOHN ADAMS- it's so awesome!)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I was so disappointed to find out "John Adams" was on HBO!!! What a fascinating man!! I did not know I could rent it or possibly my library has it!! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you no my meme is posted, have a good fourth of july!!

shannie cakes said...

i lost my engagement ring the week i got engaged.

we were out celebrating (read:very very drunk) and i guess i slipped it in my husbands pocket without either of us remembering.

i woke up in a cold sweat the next day searching through jeans i havent worn in YEARS. my husband never even thought to check his pocket (he was STILL WEARING THE JEANS) until like 12 hours later. i was a mess.

long comment short... im sorry you lost your ring!

im so excited to be tagged, i'll let you know when i post!

Stef said...

I am now dying to talk to you on the phone. I've got to hear your voice some day!! I'm a meme slacker though. You may have seen this post: http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2008/01/meme-chain-letter-of-blogging-world.html .

You are now part of it! Thanks for tagging me. Cute picture.

Anonymous said...

you tagged list is great, no its awesome.