I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
It was Michelle from Big Black Dogs who tagged me-thanks a lot! :) Just Kidding.
So here we go...
The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on the blog.
# Write six random things about yourself.
# Tag six people at the end of your post.
# Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
# Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Random Things? About me?....Hummmm!
1. I rarely follow cooking recipes and directions.
2. I eat over-easy eggs on top of toast with jam. It's the salty-sweet combo thing.
3. I lost my vintage wedding ring in the snow a couple years ago.
4. I get paranoid about milk, dairy products, and cultured juice expiration dates and throw them out early."Does this smell funny?"
5. For the last year I have cut my own hair, just because when I decide I need a haircut, I need it right then and I can't wait to make an appointment at the salon.
6. Sometimes people are thrown off by my voice because it sounds like Minnie Mouse.
I am tagging:
Jen of Getting Fresh with Jenn
Stef of Cupcake Project
Manali of Cravings
Shannie of Shannie Cakes
Rachel of Coconut & Lime
Bunny of Bunny's Warm Oven
HAVE A WONDERFUL FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!
(Rent the HBO Series JOHN ADAMS- it's so awesome!)