In Case you are wondering ...
Where I am...

I will be found packing up my apartment with an occasional break for a SuperBowl Party(2/1), My birthday(2/7) *wink, wink**, and our 6th wedding anniversary(2/14). March 1st we will be in a bigger, nicer, apartment just a few blocks from where we live now. As a result of the exciting move, I won't have much time to play in the kitchen and share recipes with you. Or crochet scarves until we get settled again.

I may squeeze something in here and there and see what my other blooging friends are up to so, come visit once in a while. I am afraid I might be lonely otherwise. :)

I hope you have a lovely February full of hearty smiles!

Here's a Williams-Sonoma Recipe for Heart Cookies I though were sooo pretty. :)


and here are the latest scarves I have made...

(A nice summery, lacey, cotton scarf. *ownerless at the moment* No you can't have it. Hahaha.)



(A on-purpose scraps scarf I made in one night for a friends birthday)

THE END!

6 comments:

Gigi said...

good luck with the move! the cookies are gorgeous and so are the scarves!

Lisa said...

Such pretty cookies and your scarves are gorgeous too. Happy Moving and Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. Just have a great trifecta of Happy and come back to us when you can!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh I love the scarves !! That yellow one is just beautiful and so summery- very August 17th-ish. In my opinion at least. I really like them both. And the cookies of course. Miss you . . have a fun move! ~Dawn

Yogihan said...

That's quite exciting that you are moving! We all look forward to you being settled and back in the kitchen after all your celebrations! Good luck with the packing.
Your crochet scarves are gorgeous! Well done.
xxx

Bunny said...

There you are!! I missed you, I'm glad have a bigger nicer aptmt to move into! The cookies are adorable, I love the scarfs!

Manali said...

Good luck with the move Ivy, love your scarves...:)