Cupcake Amigurumi

So here's my first cupcake amigurumi. I know, something is not quite right with her. The face was a bit challenging. Her facial expression looks a liiiiittle craaazy don't ya think. I was going for the sweet and happy look but, like I said, I couldn't quite get it right. She had five other faces before I finally just decided to keep this one. LOL.
Anyway, I am sure I will make others but for now I am onto making a cute little pear amigurumi.

To be honest, I didn't want to give you the link to where I found this pattern because you would see how horrible mine turned out compared to the perfect one at this link, BUT, oh well here you are. :) Don't laugh OK!

Crochet Cupcake Pattern

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Yogihan said...

How adorable, aah, I love your cupcake's face, she is so sweet. although I crochet I've never made an amigurimi, I love that yours is food themed too Ivy! x

Stephany Benbow said...

I think she's adorable!

Lisa said...

What fun! :-) Your cupcake is precious with lots of personality. I think she's great.

I absolutely cannot crochet. I find your enjoyment admirable.

Ivy said...

I giggled with joy, I didn't laugh. Very cute, Ivy! I love play food.

Stef said...

I love yours.. so cute! I'm impressed.

Juliana said...

Oh! Your little cupcake is very cute :-) I never try to make amigurumi, love crochet, so one of this day...