Pear Amigurumi

Here is my latest little friend. :) I think I'll give her a cute little name, like....Patty.
I made her last night while watching Saturday Night Live. I think that's why she turned out so smiley. Haha.
I am also in the middle of making another, but different than my last, cupcake baby toy. I need to find a bell or rattle to go inside before I can finish though.
Here's the Pear Pattern from a darling little blog called Amigurumi Girl. Check it out peeps. :)

May your Sunday be full of blessings!

6 comments:

Clumbsy Cookie said...

Ahahahaha! Patty is too Cute! Love her!

Amigurumi Girl said...

What a cutie! Great job. I'm glad you could bring Patty to life using my pattern. (^_^) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving that sweet comment. By the way, your pumpkin pecan tarts look soooo yummy! *drool*

Yogihan said...

Aaah, hello Patty! She is so cute.
And that pumpkin pecan tarts look amazing. sorry to hear you had trouble with the crust, I have no idea why that happened, but they still look amazing!

Lisa said...

Patty is super cute. What a fun little project!

Stephany Benbow said...

So cute!

Gigi said...

OMG soooo cute! Makes me wish I knew how to knit!