Come join the FUN and enter an ice cream cupcake contest. 

You could win some pretty cool prizes...and it's going to be fun to jump-rope into summer creating the ice cream cupcake of your dreams.
Don't let ANYTHING  
(excuses, skills, lack of skills, fear, intimidation) 
stop you from entering! You have until May 31st 2010.
Just think of a yummy combo and do it!
You can do it all with cake-box mix and ready made ice cream or you can do it all from scratch, it's all in your hands.






















See details at Scoopalicious or Cupcake Project
 My Favorite from 2008 A Lilac creation made by Michelle at Big Black Dog

My Favorite entry from 2009- A ginger rum creation made by Lisa at My Own Sweet Thyme

Below is my entry from 2008-Red Velvet Cake with Creme Brulee ice cream, Meringue frosting and a blood orange slice.
And my entry from 2009 -Brown sugar cupcake soaked with Grand Marinier, orange ricotta cheese layer, olive oil ice cream, and strawberry mousse frosting)

Can't wait to see you be creative and dive into this! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That was one amazing cupcake you made last year! I finally did get an ice cream maker recently. Now I'm just waiting for inspiration.